Friday, November 19, 2010

Day nineteen: blah

The month of November is National Blog Posting Month. This is my 5th year participating. This year, for thirty days, I'll be telling stories from some point in my life. Enjoy

photo.jpg

It's now over halfway through the month of november and this is my first dud post of the month. Ever have one of those days where you're about 90 minutes behind schedule all day long and it messes with your brain totally and completely to the point that you write the longest run on sentence in history just because you feel frantic enough that your entire thought process is just one long run on sentence like in a Jack Kerouac novel but you aren't on benzadryine (i have no idea how to spell that word and no spell check help available at the moment. Sorry.) or any other gnarly drug you just are hip and cool without the drugs and you could go like those for days because you are so out of sorts you don't even know what punctuation to use because there are too many choices!?:()

Yeah. A day like that.

Today I made this cake:
photo.jpg

Red and black icing are most totally disgusting. Seriously. Have you ever mAde black icing? Blew my mind and my hands are still black. And invade you were wondering that beast of a cake was four layers of chocolate decadence and with all that buttercream easily weighed I. At 11 pounds. Serious!

Do you ever count your steps? Or recite the same words over and over again in your head? Or have very animated conversations with yourself in the car while driving home from dinner in the dark so that people stare at you and think you might be having a hand gesture seizure?

Yeah. Me neither. I just know this person so I thought I'd ask!

Note: I wrote this post on my moms iPad which is really just a giant overpriced iPod. And it can't do half the things I think I want it to do that my phone can do without having to download a new app. Just saying.

1 comment:

Bing Math said...

When did mother Judy get an ipad????

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails