Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day Thirteen: Hero Worship

The month of November is National Blog Posting Month. This is my 5th year participating. This year, for thirty days, I'll be telling stories from some point in my life. Enjoy!

IMGP8574

This week he made the VARSITY basketball team. As a sophomore.

He's pretty cool, that brother of mine. He'll be 16 soon. In like, 6 weeks. He's had his drivers permit for a while. I let him drive my car once. I watched him try and back my sisters car out of the driveway. Stick shifts always bring me to tears.

He's such a good boy, that brother of mine. He's fun to talk to, has great taste in music, and is an awesome super duper cool uncle.

The boys adore him. The chick worships him. He carries his uncle Willie t-shirt around the house, pointing and grunting at the picture.

Yes, this brother of mine is a great kid.

I love him a lot.

Even if he is taller than me. I can still box him out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails