Friday, May 25, 2012

Today is my birthday!

I love my boys. One picked the chihuahua card and the other wrote in it.

Today is my birthday!   I am 34!  Thirty-four years old doesn't seem nearly as old as it did when I was 24.  I love my family.  I love my life.  I love the life experiences I've had so far and can hardly wait for all those that are yet to come.

I'd just really like another nap like I had yesterday.  In my old age, that was pretty awesome.



My birthday lunch w my three favorite boys.

Birthday lunch with my three favorite boys

Visiting my grandma. I love her.

Birthday visit to my grandma.  I've been thinking about her a lot lately.  That must mean she's been thinking about me, too.  (I hope!)

Birthday dinner with all of my favorite people. They wouldn't all fit in the picture

Birthday dinner with all of my favorite people.

1 comment:

Rika said...

Happy Belated Birthday. xo Rika

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails