Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmastime was here.....

Blessed.

Blessed.

Blessed.

We have wonderful family who love us all lots and lots.

Generosity abounds on Christmas day.

I shed a few tears leaving my grandparents house on Christmas night because I wished so dearly to have my grandma be there with us. I made sure that on Christmas Eve I camped out in her chair so that I could feel her close to me. On Christmas Day I sat in her other chair, just to remind me that she was with us.

I love the traditions we are making with our children, and their cousins, and my parents. It was a really nice day.

With a lot of diet coke!

My Shepards
 
Merry Christmas to all!  Can I go back to bed now?
 
Uninterrupted kindle time.   Finally
 
 
Beautiful Christmas dishes from my mama.  #ilovemymom
 
 
It's going to take days to dig out.  #my momisnuts

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails