Sunday, December 30, 2012

Willie, the big 18!

 
You are smart.
 
You are tall.
 
You are handsome.
 
You are ambitious.
 
You are funny.
 
You wear your emotions on your sleeve like your dad and your big sister.
 
You are a natural born leader.
 
You are a great uncle.
 
You got accepted into the University of Kansas and hopefully the University of Utah
and Stanford, too.
 
You never give up.
 
You work hard.
 
You make things happen.
 
You are faithful.
 
You take care of your friends.
 
I've been thinking the last little while that I don't know where the time went.  You went from being my baby brother to being this giant, amazing young man who is ready to step out into the world and own it in the blink of an eye.  I am excited for your future.  I don't know what you are going to do with your life, but I know you'll do a great job and it will be awesome.
 
Thanks for being my little brother.  I hope that it's okay that I'm your big fat sister.
 
Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Emily said...

What a great slide show. I have to say that I shed some tears.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails