Friday, May 16, 2008

Baby Friday: I like what I like

This kid! This kid is pretty entertaining and has had a really good week. He's been a dancing, taking jabberbox, with a few tempertantrums, screaming fits, and a little too much dirt eating thrown in, but we've had a good week.

This week, he's been talking more - baby, frog sounds, tigger, down stairs, up stairs...that's been good.

He's been brushing his teeth fervently and saying good prayers for lots of things and people. He's given his stuffed animal puppy lots of loves and me, too. Which I'll always accept.

A little too much getting into drawers and finding prizes like scissors and glue, but we're working on it.

Elliott likes headbands as is evidence by this picture. He wears one at some point almost every day. He has more patience for brain squishing than me.
working the headband from the front

I probably shouldn't admit to it on the internets either, but my almost 16 month old is an obsessive tv watcher. We don't watch much tv in our house, so the habit he's developed is a funny one, but the kid is obsessed. He thinks that the televizzle should be on all the time and that he should be standing in front of it at all times.
he really likes tv
He really only watches about an hour a day which I know, is probably too much, but sometimes, I just need him to sit at watch tv. It's good for both of us. Very good. When watching his programs, Elliott reminds me of the dalmation pupply "lucky" from 101. He's just like that silly cartoon dog - right up close and completely consumed by the images. Too funny.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I wouldn't feel bad about letting Elliot watch a little TV. Sometimes you just need a break. I wish I could get Alex to watch even 5 minutes of TV. Now Kennedy on the other hand...she's a bit of a TV addict.

Anonymous said...

Parker liked to wear towels on his head . . . watch out. Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails