Monday, May 05, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Ross!

Yesterday was Ross' THIRTY-FIRST birthday. Yup, the big 31, the official move away from all things 20-something.

Ross has seemed a bit sad about getting another year older, but not nearly as sad as he was last year at this time. At some point yesterday he said to me, "If only I was just turning 29". Well, I dare say that life at 31 is even better than life at 29 was and just wait until you turn 40.

Well, I think that 31 is distinguished. You are a good husband, a good dad, a good fantasy baseball player, a good son and son-in-law, a good brother-in-law because you'll play video games with Willie, a good tv watcher, a good kid entertainer and you finally found someone to do the tile in my bathroom. And, you are married to me! The most kind, good-natured, non-nagging adoring wife in the entire world.

What more could you ask for.

Happy Birthday!
Elliott and I love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you sure he's a good fantasy baseball player? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails