Monday, May 05, 2008

A day and then some

I've never been bored - wasn't allowed to be as a kid and now as an adult, I can always find something to do. Sometimes I'm even lucky enough that the something to do is nothing to do. Today was not one of those days. It was, I guess, a typical "day in the life" but now that it's finished my back and I are ready to call it a night.

Here's the rundown, in case you were curious.

6:00 am - wake up and shower
6:30 am - Elliott awake in time to sit on my lap and watch Elmo's world before the craziness of the day begins
7:00-8:30 am - eat breakfast, get clean, put on clothes, comb hair, do make-up, brush teeth, find sandals
then...pick up toys, to the grocery store, to the ice cream place for Ross' birthday party dessert, pick up toys, 3 loads of laundry (washed, dried, folded and put away thank you very much), clean sheets on the bed, weed eat and mow the lawn, pull weeds, watch Elliott cry because he's afraid of the lawn mower, shower because it was crazy hot outside, pick up toys, vacuum, mop the floor, pick up toys, try to get some work done, pick up some more toys...all this by 3:00 pm this afternoon.

make time for some sporadic meals throughout the day, nap time, work time, and party time this evening and right now, I'm to pooped to poop!

I think that I'm going to go to bed. Yes, I know what time it is. It's still a bit light out and I'm tired.

What was your day like today?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's monday and i'm not sure you want to know what MY day was like..............

Codi said...

Good night! Sheesh - I couldn't do that much in two weeks. I think I'll hide this post from Blake - he'd put in on the fridge or something for my inspiration...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails