Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 16: Me

I have texture issues with food. That's why I don't like cheese, beans, peaches and kiwis, to name a few.

I like to have vacuum lines in my carpet all the time.

I am a superficial cleaner. You like windex? I like clorox wipes.

I let my kid drink coke and eat cheetos and go to McDonalds.

I don't let my kid watch TV all day long.

I love to dance, with my two year old and sometimes my brother.

Getting the mail is often a highlight of my day.

I almost never wear socks, even when it's cold out.

I've never danced with my husband.

I'm responsible for feeding the new fish.

I don't believe in pets.

It bothers me that animals don't have to wear seat belts in cars and can run around and lick the driver, but I get a ticket for speeding.

I like my hair to be symmetrical.

I don't like stupid people.

I make the bed every day.

I almost never put away my clothes.

I borrow my brothers proactive solution.

I leave dresser and cabinet drawers askew because it drives my husband crazy.

I love my iphone and ipod, but I don't like mac computers.

I squeeze toothpaste from the bottom.

I am passive aggressive....sometimes.

I make lists every single day.

I don't like to go to the grocery store.

I do like to go to target.

I don't use coupons, but I will use gift certificates, but only for clothes or music.

I say crayon, not crown.

I kiss my baby on the cheeks all day long.

I wear jeans every day, even though I don't really like jeans.

I love my family

I generally take tepid to cool showers - I don't like hot water so much.

I use the seat warmer even in the summer.

I love Disneyland

I spend too much time on my computer

My wedding shoes cost the same as my wedding dress

I am almost finished with my Christmas shopping, but I don't really like Christmas.

1 comment:

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

I love this post. We are a lot a like. I need to start blogging again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails