Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 20: Talents

There are a lot of boys in my life. I've always seemed to get along with boys better than girls. I guess it's a good thing I have sons. I can relate to balls and sports much better than dolls and princesses.

Three of the main boys in my life have great talents. Today, I'd like to share those talents with you.

Boy #1 - my brother, Will the Thrill
This boy is a super basketball player. He's averaging 12-17 points a game, with as many rebounds and 5 or 6 blocked shots. Pretty sweet. He misses too many free throws, but I guess that's okay for now. Ninth grade ball isn't quite the big time yet.

IMGP6239
(he's #44 in case you were wondering)

Boy #2 - My boy, the Monkey
This boy is so talented, but he's a really good dancer. besides wearing his snow boots around the house with his jeans tucked in, here's one more reason we call him Napoleon.



Boy #3 - My Squirt
Oh, the squishy sweetness of this one. He doesn't roll over. He doesn't crawl. He can however, pull himself up to standing pretty much anywhere. He started doing it on the rail on big brother's bed and yesterday we practiced with the crib. He aced the test on the first try. It's probably a good thing that he doesn't roll or know how to sit up by himself or we could be in a bit of trouble.

IMGP6194

Oh, and I cannot forget Parkie - he's one of my boys, too. His talent? He's got many, but I most appreciate that he loves my boys - that's a talent for a 13 year old - willingness to hold a baby and like it.

IMGP6254

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails