Thursday, November 05, 2009

Day 5: Squishy overload

I love my baby.

I love him so much it's not even funny.

He brightens my day, makes me smile, and helps me breathe.

He has one and a half teeth, is half the size of his brother, and loves to laugh.

Yesterday, the two of us had part of the morning to ourselves. We missed the monkey, but it was nice to have some quiet time with just me and the chicker. He was in such a good mood that I busted out the camera to document the happy, the personality and the teeth.

Yes, my little baby, one week shy of 6 months old, officially has one tooth that has broken through and another one that seems to be minutes away. The last two months getting to the teeth have had their rough spots, but he's doing so much better now. It's great.

Oh, how I love to kiss these cheeks.



Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer

2 comments:

Bing Math said...

Little chicker is my favorite chicker. When does he get a haircut, though?

ann michele said...

crap i LOVE the drooly pics with the hat.....oh and the drooly one with his hands.....yikes he's a cutie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails