Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Day 3: Miniature food is so cute!

For my Mormon readers (that's all of you, right?) you probably remember the story of me, running into Sister Elaine Dalton at the hair salon and not having a clue who she was.

The day after I was called to be the Young Women Organization's secretary in my ward.

Well, tonight is our "Young Women in Excellence" program and among many things that I was responsible for, one of them was making chocolate mousse as part of the refreshment ensemble.

The presidency and myself decided to go for the miniature route with all our treats.

Because miniatures are cute.

And time consuming to make.

I decided to do chocolate mousse - in little chocolate cups.

The final product turned out well. Not as good as Bakerella would do it, but about as good as Annie-in-a-hurry can do anything these days.

I gave it my best.

It takes a lot of dishes to throw together a chocolate mousse.

See...
Chocolate Mousse

It also takes one very large diet coke with lemon from a fast food joint on the way home from the grocery store.
Chocolate Mousse


IMGP5919

But, once the bowl had been licked clean (not literally of course, these treats are for people other than my family), I ended up with some pretty cute, completely edible and tasty treats on my hands.

Chocolate Mousse

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails