Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bright light city gonna set my soul on fire!

Vegas, Baby! Don't care for the city much, but when work is paying your way to attend a conference (BlackBoard World), you are staying at a nice hotel (the Palazzo at the Venitian) and they gave your room away because you arrived late so you got bumped (for one night only) to a suite (internet connection to slow to upload my "suite" video), then Vegas isn't quite so bad.

the king suite

the double-double

the living room

I'm on a break from my conference, have low blood sugar (thank you weight watchers, I lost 2.5 lbs last week) and just wanted to blog.

exploring

Our room last night had three beds - we ended up messing up all three of them and finally slept in the King - all three of us. Interesting night - late night, and the monkey is already down for a nap. Oh, the joys of a baby on a schedule!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails