Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby Friday?

Many apologies to those of you that depend on baby Friday to make it through your weekend. I totally spaced it so because we're going on a trip today and I probably won't be blogging much, here's the Tuesday edition of baby Friday.

Elliott has learned to say "no". But, the sweet monkey doesn't say it forcefully or in a negative manner. It's so sweet, with a little bit of whine and sarcasm with it. Every time he tells me "no" I cannot help but smile. The best is when he's oh, let's say eating his lunch and shoveling chicken nuggets into his mouth. I'll say, "Elliott, do you want another chicken nugget?" and he says, sweetly, "noooo", with his mouth full and his toothpick ready to poke another bite.

4 comments:

japetersen said...

That's my boy --

Anonymous said...

Hi,
What is the July book?

Rika
(rikatoll@gmail.com)

Codi said...

Can I just say I love Elliott - he is too cute.

I hadn't checked the blog for a couple of days and apparently missed the excitement. Should I feel bad that I WAS an English major and despised (well never finished) P&P?
Snooze fest!

Have fun wherever you guys are going?! I want a trip report when you're back.

Anonymous said...

Getting cuter everyday....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails