Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I love...

...cherry chip cake with cherry flavored icing...

...glow in the dark eyebrows that mean summer is really here...
sister's hair salon.

...a from-the-heart pick-me-up from a new friend...
home grown

...an uncle's true devotoin...
true devotion

...my new camera bag that has room to grow...
my new bag

...my new curtains...
the new curtains

...knowing that i'm too busy this year to celebrate my least favorite holiday...
pinwheel

...This version of this song...


...thinking about watching this movie this weekend, even if I have to do it through youtube and remembering that time, oh, half my life, when my mom wouldn't let me watch it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

awesome bag. love the red. we're not doing anything for the 4th either this year - and it makes me sad. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails