Friday, July 25, 2008

Baby Friday: My favorite time of day

18 mo. 4

Elliott is a good napper. Getting him to sleep through the night is a team effort these days, but he's always been a good napper - and lately, an awesome napper regularly crashing out for over two hours.

That being said, my favorite time of day is when I hear "MOM!" being yelled at me after a good, long nap. I join him on the bed and the two of us just lay amongst the pillows, sometimes for 20 minutes or more. We play, and sing songs, and talk. This is the perfect time of day for the two of us. I can get Elliott to say words he won't say at any other time like: eyes, ears, nose, mouth, pillow, bed. Sometimes it feels like I'm chillin' with an adult, not my 18 month old baby boy.

Oh yes, my favorite time of day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails