Friday, August 22, 2008

Baby Friday - I love...

You know that part of the movie "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" where at the end they are interpreting for Socrates and it's all, "I love....I love...and then I love Sandemes..." right?

If you are unfamiliar, watch it here.



For today's baby Friday installment, I'll interpret Elliott's "I loves". Please keep in mind that this is the 5th time we've tried to make our little movie today. He was extremely cooperative and adorable this morning but the web cam sound didn't work so there was no video. By the time we got this one to work, he wasn't really interested in "loving" stuff anymore.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Codi said...

I love Elliott.

Bing Math said...

I want to see the other videos, too. - Haley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails