Friday, August 01, 2008

Baby Friday: The Talented Mimic

So, last night I came home from work and helped Annie prepare for Book Club. Our downstairs toilet had a mineral ring from disuse. Elliott and I went upstairs to get the toilet brush and we subsequently scrubbed our 3 toilets. I was hauling him around and he was keenly observing.

Fast forward 15 minutes. I am standing in the kitchen eating dinner and Elliott is wandering around with a large wisk in his hand. I noticed that he had gone into our half bath and all of the sudden, I hear a splashing sound.



This is what I found.



He is a fast learner and a talented mimic.

Now we just need to teach him to vacuum and do the dishes....

2 comments:

Bing Math said...

He is so cute! Yesterday I was trying to get him to do "popcorn popping" though, and he had a hard time with that.

Anonymous said...

yes, I agree he is a very fast learner but the real component here is WATER............

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails