Monday, August 11, 2008

oh really? that's something new


, originally uploaded by bookemdano1978.

As with most Sundays, I spend a few hours at church trying to stay awake and learn something. Yesterday was no different, except whereas I usually sit by myself through Sunday School sending out my stink bug vibe, a woman came in late and sat next to me.

After the meeting she looked at my shoes and said something to the effect of this:

Oh, red shoes. They look so good with that outfit. A little bit racy though?

Yes, that's me. A little bit racy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VROOM! VROOM!

.::still blinking::. said...

I thought I saw you standing on state street the other night. I should have picked you up!

Unknown said...

whoaaaaaaaa you racy? boy did she peg you!

*lmao*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails