Wednesday, October 01, 2008

New glasses

I got my new glasses and can see so clearly now. I could see clearly before, but things are better now.



Like them? They are magenta with paisley patterned tips. It was a pain to get them the other day but now they are good.

This is what they look like on my face.

(please disregard the giant pores on my face - today was a no make-up day and I didn't have time to photoshop myself)

So, what does Elliott do while I'm busy taking pictures of my new glasses and myself wearing my new glasses? He say's "Hi" a lot, and works on projects.

He pushes chairs around.


He also has me take pictures of him at some of his least flattering moments like this one.


That look? Yeah, that pretty much sums up our day so far. Good thing dad doesn't get home until 7 pm tonight. Awesome!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails