Wednesday, October 22, 2008

just a few things I've never done

I have never...
  • watched project runway, dancing with the stars, american gladiator, american idol, grey's anatomy, house or 24
  • eaten beans on purpose
  • gotten sick on an airplane
  • bought an expensive pair of jeans
  • voted republican because I liked the candidate - only to help boot someone out of office
  • taken a bath robe, slippers or towels from a fancy hotel
  • eaten a whole bag of potato chips by myself (doritos? that's a different story)
  • gotten lost in the woods
  • gone skinny dipping
  • been able to pat my head and rub my tummy at the same time
  • been successful at a musical instrument
  • had a glass of tomato juice
  • eaten candied yams on Thanksgiving or enjoyed turkey-lurkey-do
  • let my boy watch "the wiggles"
  • been interested in traveling to the Asian continent
  • actually spoken French to anyone, not that I could anymore if I wanted to.
  • built a snow fort
  • eaten a booger
  • been bitten by a dog
  • worn a cast
  • stayed awake on a road trip
  • taken a good self-portrait
  • cleaned my whole house in a day
  • folded Ross' white socks
  • not finished a book because I didn't like it
  • robbed a bank
  • been arrested
  • worn night vision goggles
  • shot a gun
  • ridden in a helicopter or a hot air balloon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YIKES...there's a few of those i HAVE done....eek....

you should get out more! kidding....totally kidding!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails