Saturday, October 25, 2008

The easiest babysitting gig in the world.



Everyone, this is Inda (or it could be Indie, I cannot remember). Inda, this is everyone.

Our good friends asked us to fish sit this weekend while they are out of town. Such a huge responsibility. We're honored and hope we do well. I had fish once when I was a kid, but we sort of accidentaly cooked them on the hot mantle with direct sunlight. We don't plan on doing that with our house guest though. Elliott and I are going to take very good care of her.



The boy is doing a lot of watching and wandering around the house saying "fish". He thinks it's pretty cool. Not being an animal person, I forgot it was at our house and it scared the crap out of me when I was eating my breakfast this morning. I thought it was a giant spider or something.



Maybe if we are good fish sitters, we can graduate to sitting for something else. Then again, fish sitting is a prett easy gig and we don't have to do any cleaning or touching - just feeding and washing. Perhaps we'll just stick with fish.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails