Friday, September 30, 2011

Being Crafty, day four

My boys love crafts.  I love crafts.  Together, we are crafty machines.  Most of the time, doing crafts with my kids really stresses me out because it's messy and once they are "done" things get a little out of control.  That being said however, they are both turning a corner and really starting to concentrate and do a better job with their projects.

Case in point - after putting it off more than a week, yesterday we painted ceramic pumpkins to decorate the house.  They turned out great and the boys did a fantastic job.

I got the pumpkins from Orientation Trading (Oh, how I love this website) and we had a great time painting the afternoon away.


photo.JPG


Painting the afternoon away.


photo.JPG


photo.JPG


photo.JPG

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails