Monday, November 27, 2006

Gary Update

Today was another ultrasound day. They must have been in a hurry in the Maternal Fetal Medicine office today because they rushed us right in and right back out. Not too much time for the kid to pull faces and put on a show like last month, but he did kick up a storm. Funny that my child already can't hold still. I wonder where he gets that from (...um, his dad?)?

Anyway, things are looking good and "gary" may not be a giant after all, at least not a TANK giant, just a "Manute Bol" kind of giant. He seems to have very long arms and legs, but his weight is right on, about 3.5 pounds. Good. I don't want to carry around a 10 pounder if I don't have to and at this point, maybe I won't. However, he is definately squished and if he tries to stretch out, it seems that his feet hit me around my collar bone. Not quite, but you get the idea.

Today's photo's aren't that great, either, but, what is a ultrasound technician to do when the subject won't hold still? I'll tell you...give us blurry pictures. Here they are anyway.

November 0b
Good luck making out a face in this one. Ross and I had a hard time, too.

November  2 06
This is one of gary's arms. You can't really see a body connected to it, but his hand is definately clenched in a fist. Ross and I have figured for some time that the kid wants out...NOW! so maybe this is his attempt to show us future rebellion.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails