Saturday, November 11, 2006

New Blog Name?

I've been thinking this week that I need a new name for the blog. "Howden Family Blog", catchy as it is, just might not be working for me anymore. Everyone who has a blog seems to have a cool name for it and mine isn't that cool so, I've decided that since 2007 is going to bring such immense change into our lives, that I ought to consider a new and improved blog name.

I am completely open to suggestion but, I've already saved a few on blogger, stupid as they may be. Here they are in no particular order. Let me know what you think.

Oh Honestly Annabelle
Livin' in the Boonies
What about prom? (For all you "Pretty in Pink" fans out there)
Have Camera Will Shoot
Outnumbered I am

I suppose by sharing these few ideas 1) everyone now knows that I am not creative AT ALL and 2) I'm dumb? Anyway, I need inspiration so feel free to share some.

4 comments:

Bing Math said...

I eat boogers.

.::still blinking::. said...

I like the shooting one.

Lauren said...

How about "Lauren Rocks!"

Anonymous said...

I vote for "Have Camera Will Shoot." Very catchy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails