Friday, November 03, 2006

End of a Long Day

I probably stayed up longer today than I have for months. Got up at 6:00 am, did my normal morning stuff and then headed to a conference of librarians to participate in their discussion groups and present in the afternoon. Librarians are smart! A fun group to hang out with.

After that, Ross and I ran a few errands, went to dinner at my FAVORITE place to eat, the Rio Grande (pork enchilada....yummy) and then headed up to the season opener exhibiton basketball game between the Runnin' Utes and some Canadian team whose mascot was a badger.

What kind of sound does a badger make? If you know, I'm curious.

Utah won, 90 something to 50 something. Ross was well behaved.

Time for bed. That means I have been awake today for almost 17 hours today. Yeah me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails