Thursday, November 23, 2006

It's about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, right before Ross and I left for his parents house to celebrate turkeys, laziness, and football with Ross' parents, Haley and Willie stopped by because they had a "Thanksgiving prize" for me. I like prizes, but can't say that I have received very many for this particular holiday.

To make a very long story short, last night, in the parking lot of Chili's before they went to the Barenaked Ladies concert, James asked Haley to marry him. Yeah! My sister is getting married. And, she has asked Moi to be the wedding planner, even though she thinks that she has veto rights! Little does she know that mom and I will take over. Backyard Barbeque, here we come!

They have tentatively set the date for March 9, 2007 and are waiting for me to be not quite so fat after "gary" is born. What a nice sister. Just last night as Ross and I were driving home from running errands I told him that if my sister ever got married, I had found the perfect dress to wear to her wedding and today...she tells me the exciting news! Not that I am psychic or anything, but I thought it was a pretty cool coincidence.

I think it's very cool. I'm so excited that I just can't hide it...(you can finish the song for me and the pointer sisters!).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails