Thursday, November 30, 2006

I claim no responsibility

Those of you who look at this blog regularly may have noticed that it was hijacked last night by Ross and his rabid rantings about b-y-woo. When he told me that he had something to blog about...I told him that he couldn't blog about the game because 1) this isn't that kind of webspace and 2) the game is almost a week old and 3) (I didn't tell him this one just thought it) I'll delete anything he writes.
Well, before we went to the Utah basketball game last night, he went to town writing perhaps the longest blog entry in our 1 year history of taking up internet space with mindless ramblings. Before we went to the game he was terribly excited to have me read what he wrote and I was terribly upset after I read it. He corrupted a sweet, innocent, blog for his angry zoobie ramblings.
Rather than delete, which I threatened to do, I realized that censoring the boy that I married and protecting you all from his "I'm not one of those byu fans" claims, I figured I would leave it, and let you read. Now, you can judge for yourself.
Jared at work asked me the other day why I didn't blog about the "big game". I didn't want to start blogwar2006 between Ross and myself (even though this post may have done it) and I really didn't have anything to say. I figured the Utes would loose anyway so I didn't have anything riding on the game. And, I sat and did my Christmas cards the whole time, hardly paying any attention until the very end...and even then, in a house full of upset Ute fans, I really didn't care. Plus, I figured Ross needed a chance to gloat. His team has lost the "holy war" for so many years to good and bad Utah teams that he could use a little time to shine.
So, on this, the last day of NaBloPoMo, rather than talking about how challenging and inspirational it has been to blog everyday for the last 30 days (even though I missed two...it's still an A for effort, right) and all the fun and interesting blogs I was introduced to through the blog randomizer, I'll end with this post, about a stupid football game.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails