Sunday, November 05, 2006

Productive Weekend

Over the last, oh, almost 7 months, I haven't been too productive. Unless you call whining, ocassional fits of crying, and an overwhelming urge to feel sorry for myself (on ocassion only) productive. This weekend however, I was the epitomy of productive and guess what! It feels good to actually get something done.

Here is my list:
  • laundry done and almost entirely put away
  • put clean sheets on my bed (this does get done every two weeks so don't think it hasn't been done for months)
  • summer shoes in storage
  • cleaned my bedroom and dusted bookshelves
  • blogged twice
  • vaccummed spaces that haven't seen such suction power in months
  • attended 2 little league football games and took almost 100 pictures
  • put all the dishes away
  • returned purchases to their stores of origin
  • taught primary, even an extra class because their teacher didn't show up.
  • maintained good blood sugar numbers all weekend even after eating cherry dump cake (the best ever) with dinner tonight.

It may not look like much but trust me, it is.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails