Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Our feet are famous!

Haley is getting married. Yeah! Because of this, she asked me to look up the most wonderful photographer that did the pics at our wedding. Ross and I felt very fortunate to find Jonas for our wedding and once we saw his portfolio, we were sold. He is one of the most amazing photographers I've ever seen. Jonas now lives in Las Vegas, so if he ends up doing Haley's wedding, there is a little bit of distance to cover...even though we know the pictures are well worth it.

Here's the cool thing...when I went to Jonas' website on Friday to look up his e-mail address, I came across this:
wedding website
On the front page of Jonas' website, is a picture he took at MY WEDDING! I thought it was super cool, a sign perhaps. Upon further investigation, this photo from my wedding was submitted into a contest and won! How cool is that?

wedding website 2

It's nice to know that my feet, as well as Ross and Haley's, and cousin Hans' bored face are worth more than a great memory...they won a prize. If you are interested, visit Jonas and his very cool photographs at his website Feel the Photo .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Very cool. - craig

Anonymous said...

I really like the photo. I love photos that are not your average wedding, birthday, holiday, vacation picture. I like the pictures of the stuff that you have to look hard to see.

Anonymous said...

That's cool. Looks like Hans stole the show. Pretty cool.

Dee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails