Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Purely Random

  • Ordered new glasses today.
  • Ross spent the night playing Tiger Woods Golf with Willie. They have a video game date for Friday (I beleive the entire day) as well.
  • Found out that my mom's neighbors daughter-in-law, who is due around the same time as me, has gained 90 pounds. Can you beleive that?! 90 big ones. Makes my 21 sound fantastic.
  • My belly button has almost disappeared. It's gross. I hope that it comes back.
  • Ross found the fingernail clippers that have been lost under the passenger seat of my car for weeks. I was very appreciative.
  • Sat in the car tonight watching Ross in a video game store, forever, trading out old play station games for new ones. He was the lesser of the nerds in the store, but still....I'm not to sure what to think abou it all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your bother and me also participate in video game trading. I feel a bit nerdy and kind of cheap but still we do it. We even went so far as to join the frequent flyer trading club so that we get the biggest possible bang for our used game buck.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails